The superhero scenes that artist Phil Sevy have come up with thus far did not necessarily come unbidden to his brain, no matter how creative and imaginative it is. Neatorama reveals, "When artist Phil Sevy found out the mutant Quicksilver was going to be dressed like a hipster in the upcoming X-Men movie Days Of Future Passed he was inspired to come up with some hipster heroes of his own."
Tackling two comic book series so far, Phil Sevy gave modern makeovers to the rest of the X-Men cast as well as characters from the 'Batman' franchise. Whether getting a kick of out Wolverine covering his iconic hairstyle with a beenie or Batman masking his face with a one-of-a-kind hooded sweater, people will appreciate the direction Phil Sevy went with his illustrations.
Artist Phil Sevy Gives Comic Book Characters a Modern Makeover
1. Modern Superhero Redesigns - Phil Sevy's illustrations of modernized superhero costumes and accessories is a trend that may disrupt the traditional superhero character designs and merchandise market.
2. Hipster Fashion in Comic Books - The use of hipster fashion in comic book movie adaptations and fan art is a trend that may disrupt the traditional superhero costume design and appeal to a new, younger audience.
3. Personalized Superhero Accessories - Phil Sevy's inclusion of personalized accessories in his superhero redesigns, such as Batman's hooded sweater, is a trend that may disrupt the superhero merchandise market by allowing fans to create and purchase personalized superhero accessories.
1. Comic Book Publishing - The comic book publishing industry can capitalize on the trend of modernized superhero redesigns by creating new comic books or graphic novels featuring the updated costumes and accessories.
2. Superhero Movie Adaptations - The superhero movie industry can capitalize on the trend of incorporating hipster fashion into movie adaptations by appealing to a younger audience and modernizing traditional superhero costumes.
3. Superhero Merchandise Retail - The superhero merchandise retail industry can capitalize on the trend of personalized superhero accessories by creating and selling customizable superhero merchandise that fans can personalize to their liking.