Sim-Plex Design Studio arranges a chic pet-friendly modern apartment in Hong Kong for a young couple and an elderly parent. The design of the living abode is specifically created to accommodate a cat and a parrot within the living situation.
The Hong Kong-based firm focuses on fostering a rather divided contemporary layout that will allow both parties to have the option to experience privacy and the joys of communal living. However, a key feature of the distribution of elements within the pet-friendly modern apartment was assuring that the cat and parrot are not in direct contact as one can predict what would happen given what we know of how cats interact with birds. As a result, the flat accommodates the parrot with a sizable cage next to a west-facing window, while the cat receives "a litter tray and a space to play and move around."
Sim-Plex Design Studio Boasts a Unique & Divided Shared Flat Design
1. Pet-friendly Apartment Design - Innovative firms can create pet-friendly homes that cater to the specific needs of animals.
2. Divided Shared Living - Companies can create unique apartment layouts that offer both privacy and communal living spaces.
3. Smart Animal Integration - New design and technology can improve how multiple animals can coexist and be cared for in a living space.
1. Architecture and Interior Design - Designers can create specialized living spaces that cater to the needs of pets and their human owners.
2. Pet Care and Services - Animal service providers can offer specialty services tailored to animals living in shared living spaces.
3. Smart Home Technology - Smart home tech companies can create products that help monitor and manage the well-being of pets living in apartments.