The Peter Montgomery SoCalHalloween project is based on the premise that All Hallow's Eve should be as fun as possible. The Peter Montgomery SoCalHalloween involves extravagant Halloween decor for Peter Montgomery's home in Glendale, California.
These gigantic exhibitions of holiday spirit are nothing short of over-the-top, with full steam trains and sunken ships. For this year's Peter Montgomery SoCalHalloween project, Montgomery plans to have a steampunk drill on his front lawn. As all props are homemade and pricey, Montgomery is asking for donations from the public.
Peter Montgomery SoCalHalloween is Fun and Freaky
1. Extravagant Halloween Decor - Opportunity for companies to offer personalized and unique Halloween decorations for individuals and businesses.
2. DIY Halloween Props - Opportunity for retailers to sell DIY Halloween prop-making kits and materials.
3. Crowdfunding for Holiday Decor - Opportunity for crowdfunding platforms to cater specifically for holiday decorating projects.
1. Retail - Retailers of seasonal decorations, stationary and crafts can cater to consumers looking for unique holiday decorating options.
2. Crowdfunding Platforms - Platforms such as Kickstarter and Indiegogo can offer tailored services for individuals looking to crowdsource funding for holiday decorating projects.
3. Event Planning & Design - Event planners and designers can offer high-end, personalized decorating services for businesses and individuals looking to create extravagant holiday displays.