You can now have the best of both furniture finishing worlds with the Peter Marigold Palindrome Series. Cleverly entitled, the designer focuses on symmetry, creating unique pieces that are half mold and half cast with mirrored textures and details.
Part of the ‘The Harder You Fall’ exhibit at Moss Gallery, you are sure to fall for the rawness of the Peter Marigold Palindrome Series. By using wood, acrylic, gypsum composite and fiberglass, he creates a tasteful yet rugged collection fit for the cottage or the condo.
The Peter Marigold Palindrom Series Balances Symmetry Tastefully
1. Symmetrical Design - Creating furniture pieces with mirrored textures and details to achieve a visually balanced and unique aesthetic.
2. Mixed Materials - Combining wood, acrylic, gypsum composite, and fiberglass to create furniture pieces with a tasteful and rugged appeal.
3. Raw and Refined - Balancing rawness and sophistication in furniture design, creating pieces suitable for both cottage and condo interiors.
1. Furniture Design - Exploring new possibilities in symmetrical design and mixed material composition for furniture pieces.
2. Interior Design - Incorporating raw and refined furniture pieces with mirrored textures and rugged appeal into interior design projects.
3. Art Galleries - Showcasing innovative furniture designs that balance symmetry and unique aesthetics in gallery exhibitions.