Peter Jamieson has designed a mirror that is nearly impervious to breaking or cracking. His mirrors are made out of the same material as aquarium tanks can easily withstand a punch or an ugly face.
Peter Jamieson's mirrors are actually three dimensional glass tiles that seem to be bubbling up from the wall. The reflection they give off is clear and crisp which makes them an awesome alternative boring mirrors that could shatter at a moment's notice.
Peter Jamieson Makes Mirrors That are Almost Unbreakable
1. Unbreakable Glass - Creating unbreakable glass for various applications such as mirrors, displays, and building materials can reduce safety hazards and save costs on replacements.
2. 3D Glass Tiles - Developing 3D glass tiles that can provide a unique and aesthetically pleasing design for interior and exterior spaces can create new opportunities in the architecture and interior design industries.
3. Alternative Glass Materials - Exploring alternative materials for glass production such as polymer-based or composite-based materials can improve durability and decrease costs in various industries such as automotive and aerospace.
1. Interior Design - Using unbreakable glass and 3D glass tiles in designing spaces can offer new creative possibilities for interior designers and architects.
2. Retail - Installing unbreakable mirrors in dressing rooms and store displays can reduce costs on replacements and ensure customer safety.
3. Automotive - Incorporating unbreakable glass and alternative materials in car windows and windshields can increase safety and durability while reducing weight and costs.