Scentsy recently launched a line of pet grooming products, now offering fragrant products for truly every member of the household. Scentsy Pets a lightly fragranced range of products for dogs, cats and other pets, and includes formulas like the Best Buds Suds Pet Shampoo, Freshen Up Pup Deodorizing Spray and No Knot Spot Detangling Spray.
These new pet grooming products by Scentsy are available in exclusively developed new fragrances like Honey & Chamomile, Oatmeal & Aloe and Orange Zest & Nectar, which are complemented by natural ingredients in the formulas like aloe, sunflower oil and soothing oatmeal.
As a direct selling company, Scentsy introducing Scentsy Pets offers more ways for its independent consultants to reach new customers.
Scentsy's Pet Grooming Products Tackle Knots, Odors & Dirt
1. Fragrant Pet Grooming - Opportunity for innovative pet grooming products that offer pleasant scents for pets and their owners.
2. Natural Ingredients - Potential for products that focus on incorporating natural ingredients for pet grooming, appealing to health-conscious pet owners.
3. Expansion of Product Lines - Possibility for companies to expand their product offerings by introducing pet grooming products that align with their existing brand.
1. Pet Care - Disruptive opportunity for the pet care industry to develop and market fragrant pet grooming products.
2. Direct Sales - Potential for direct selling companies to expand their market and reach new customers through pet grooming product lines.
3. Natural/organic Products - Innovation opportunity for natural and organic product industries to diversify into the pet grooming sector, offering products with natural ingredients.