In a campaign to promote Brazilian pet salon Pet Beauty, ad agency Tuppi Brazil developed a series of hilarious dog-based ads.
The print promotions feature extremely adorable canines posing for a close-up. However, the ads place a twist on classic dog portraits by adding a personifying spin. Imitating the infamous "selfies" that have proliferated on social networks, each dog is seen holding up a camera to take a picture.
Tuppi Brazil designed the ads to appeal to female dog lovers. By placing canines in a human-like scenario, the ad agency is drawing a parallel between human salons and pet salons. As a result, the ads encourage pet owners to bring dogs to a pet salon just like they would bring themselves to a hair salon.
This Pet Beauty Campaign Features Dogs Taking Self-Captures
1. Pet-inspired Advertising - There is an opportunity for businesses to use pets in advertising campaigns to capture the attention of pet owners and animal lovers.
2. Humanization of Pets - The trend of humanizing pets can be leveraged by businesses to create relatable and humorous advertisements that resonate with pet owners.
3. Niche Salon Marketing - Businesses can explore the idea of targeting specific niche markets, such as pet salons, to differentiate themselves and attract a specific audience.
1. Advertising - The advertising industry can tap into the growing pet market by incorporating pets in their campaigns and targeting pet owners.
2. Pet Salon - Pet salons can take advantage of the trend of humanizing pets to promote their services and attract more customers.
3. Print Media - Print media industry can explore new creative ways, like pet-inspired ads, to engage their audience and advertisers.