'Allurigem' is the name of an all-new e-commerce fine jewelry brand that is officially launching soon and making its debut with the Lettera Collection of personalized engagement rings. The collection features rings that can be customized by integrating a couple's initials into the design, with one's choice of metal pairings and birthstones.
As a new brand, Allurigem was founded on the belief that anyone should be able to access an affordable, custom engagement ring, noting "the product extends beyond choosing just a setting and center diamond."
To truly capture the surprise and delight of a proposal, Allurigem and Ring Cam offer video ring boxes to record the special moment. Additionally, Allurigem offers video editing services and hosts an engagement announcement page online that customers can easily share with friends and family members.
Allurigem's Personalized Engagement Rings Integrate a Pair's Initials
1. Personalized Jewelry - The rise of personalized jewelry opens opportunities for new products or technologies that could facilitate customization further.
2. Affordable Luxury - With the emergence of affordable luxury brands, there is a chance for big players to disrupt the industry and enter the market through partnerships and acquisitions.
3. Virtual Jewelry Try-ons - Advancements in AR technology could give rise to virtual try-ons for jewelry, providing customers with a more immersive online shopping experience.
1. Fine Jewelry - Fine jewelry companies can take advantage of the rise of personalized jewelry, offering customizable and affordable options to attract younger and more diverse customers.
2. E-commerce - The growth of e-commerce and the ease of online shopping make affordable custom jewelry more accessible and more attractive to customers around the world.
3. AR Technology - Advancements in AR technology could help jewelry brands create new online shopping experiences that make it easier for customers to purchase personalized jewelry online.