Marc Newson is always at the cutting edge of design and has officially concocted a personal jet pack. The autonomous flying device is a prototype, but the Aussie inventor is hoping the gadget will eventually be able to take flight.
The soaring machine is made up of materials Newson typically gravitates to such as carbon fiber found in the shell of the jet pack. The marvelous machine also features padded armrests, and retractable landing gear. The flying contraption uses a patented gyroscopic control system to allow for maneuvers and airtime ranges. The incredible gadget is supposed to allow you to fly anywhere between 45 minutes to a full hour and the altitude is contingent.
This product hasn't been released to the public, but the tinkering continues. If it does in fact take off, Marc Newson's personal jet pack could really change the future of transportation.
Marc Newsom Unveils the Personal Jet Pack Machine
1. Autonomous Flying Devices - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the commercial potential of autonomous flying devices for transportation and delivery services.
2. Personal Jet Pack - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advanced personal jet pack technology for recreational and emergency use.
3. Gyroscopic Control Systems - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Apply gyroscopic control systems to enhance stability and maneuverability in various industries, such as aviation and robotics.
1. Transportation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Revolutionize transportation by integrating autonomous flying devices into existing infrastructures and services.
2. Aerospace - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Innovate the aerospace industry by leveraging personal jet pack technology for various applications, including search and rescue missions.
3. Design and Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Drive advancements in design and manufacturing processes to create efficient and lightweight materials for autonomous flying devices.