Typically, inhabitants seek out connections between outdoor and indoor environments with potted plants and windows, but here we have these Permafrost JD Rugs that bring a patch of the yard into the home. As if excised from your lawn in a perfect circle, these mats mimic two types of terrain.
The John Deere Grass Carpet and the John Deere Mud Carpet have been made from high-quality, 100% New Zealand wool. The Stories Collection pieces take accurate green and brown colors to emulate lush blades and mineral-rich dirt; they express a texture of softness that is made more pronounced by some peculiar detailing. It looks as though large lawnmowers or small tractors have been driven over the Permafrost JD Rugs, leaving the compressed herringbone pattern of tire treads with all-terrain grip.
Permafrost JD Rugs Bring a Piece of Outside Inside
1. Indoor-outdoor Integration - Tire-pressed indoor carpets underline the need for seamless integration between indoor and outdoor spaces, presenting opportunities for home decor and construction industries to create solutions that allow for a closer connection between the two.
2. Eco-friendly Design - The use of wool and the incorporation of natural textures in tire-pressed indoor carpets are indicative of a demand for eco-friendly design that can be capitalized on by sustainable textile and flooring industries.
3. Texture Play - The unique texture and detailing seen in tire-pressed indoor carpets present opportunities for innovation in the textile and home decor industries by exploring the use of unconventional textures and finishes in products.
1. Home Decor - Tire-pressed indoor carpets create unique design opportunities for home decor industries, particularly those focused on creating products that seamlessly integrate with outdoor spaces.
2. Construction - The popularity of indoor-outdoor integration in tire-pressed indoor carpets presents opportunities for construction industries to design buildings and homes with features that facilitate the connection between the interior and exterior spaces.
3. Sustainable Textile and Flooring - The use of eco-friendly and natural materials in tire-pressed indoor carpets highlights a growing demand for sustainable textile and flooring industries, presenting opportunities to develop more environmentally conscious products and manufacturing processes.