The Little Caesars Pepperoni & Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza is a new menu item from the brand that will be launching at participating locations nationwide for avid fans to pick up. The pizza features the brand's ExtraMostBestest Pizza that features ample pepperoni and cheese, and stuffs even more pepperoni and cheese into the crust. The menu item is priced at $10 and is being made available as a Hot-N-Ready option between the hours of 4pm and 8pm.
The Little Caesars Pepperoni & Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza is only around for a limited time and can be ordered as part of a Meal Deal where patrons can get the pizza with a Crazy Combo and a two-liter bottle of soda for $13.49.
Image Credit: Little Caesars
The Little Caesars Pepperoni & Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza is Tasty
1. Stuffed Crust Pizzas - The idea of stuffing pizza crusts opens up an opportunity for pizzerias to create unique and innovative combinations that will tantalize customers' tastebuds.
2. Convenient Meal Deals - Offering meal combos with a pizza, a side, and a drink can help food businesses increase their sales and customer loyalty while providing convenience to the customers.
3. Upselling Fast Food - The addition of upsell options to fast food menus can entice customers to try new menu items and boost revenue for fast food chains.
1. Fast Food Industry - Fast food chains can capitalize on creating limited-time menu items to entice customers to try their brand, while making meal deals accessible and affordable.
2. Pizza Industry - Pizzerias can differentiate themselves and stand out from competitors by experimenting with unique pizza combinations.
3. Beverage Industry - Beverage companies can collaborate with fast food chains to create meal deals with their products, which can boost both companies' sales.