Following the success of the imPRESS Press-On Manicure, imPRESS Press-On Pedicure kits are being launched to help consumers enjoy a rapid, mess-free application process.
While there are many press-on products that are focused on the nails on the hands, these sets have the potential to quickly and affordably dress up the feet without the need for glue or long drying times with a risk of smudging.
For this summer, the imPRESS Press-On Pedicure is being launched in 16 ready-to-wear designs, including options that take inspiration from the classic French style, nautical motifs and shattered glass effects. As consumers will be sporting open-toed shoes and spending time outdoors while wearing these products, the imPRESS Press-On Pedicure is waterproof and boasts a strong adhesive.
The imPRESS Press-On Pedicure is Mess-Free and Can Be Quickly Applied
1. Mess-free Press-on Kits - The success of imPRESS Press-On Manicure has encouraged the launch of mess-free press-on pedicure sets, providing a disruptive innovation opportunity for the beauty industry.
2. Affordable Nail Products - imPRESS Press-On Pedicure kits offer an affordable way for consumers to quickly dress up their feet, giving rise to disruptive innovations in affordable beauty products.
3. Waterproof Beauty Products - As imPRESS Press-On Pedicure is waterproof, this could encourage the development of other waterproof beauty products including makeup and nail products.
1. Beauty - The launch of imPRESS Press-On Pedicure sets presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the beauty industry, particularly in the nail market.
2. Fashion - As consumers wear open-toed shoes and sandals while sporting these pedicure sets, there is potential for disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion industry.
3. Consumer Goods - The success of imPRESS Press-On Pedicure could lead to further disruptive innovation opportunities in the consumer goods industry, particularly in the development of convenient and easy-to-use products.