As the world starts to gear towards a more eco-friendly approach, hopefully, more and more inventions have come up without the use of gasoline like the ACTO go-kart by Paulo Victor Santos.
It’s 100% battery-powered and eradicates the use of "dirty energy." It runs just as good, if not better, as gasoline karts and has a zero emissions footprint. It takes form of a Formula One-like appeal that’s sharp, edgy and definitely cool. This playful car is robust and runs fast while maintaining a lightweight design.
Santos is an industrial designer from Brazil with a keen interest in speed, sports and sustainable designs, much like his ACTO go-kart. The ACTO comes in various luminous hues of electric yellow, striking lime green and a popping orange. The ACTO by Paulo Victor Santos is a design that’s both sleek and environmentally friendly.
ACTO by Paulo Victor Santos is Green and Runs on Battery
1. Eco-friendly Transportation - The rise of electrified go-karts like ACTO presents an opportunity for companies to innovate in the eco-friendly transportation industry.
2. Battery-powered Vehicles - ACTO's success showcases the potential for disruptive innovation in the battery-powered vehicle sector.
3. Sustainable Design - The popularity of ACTO's sharp and edgy design highlights the demand for sustainable design in the automotive industry.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry can capitalize on the trend of electrified go-karts by developing more sustainable and electric-powered vehicles.
2. Recreational Vehicles - Companies in the recreational vehicles industry can explore the market for electrified go-karts as a way to offer eco-friendly alternatives for entertainment purposes.
3. Industrial Design - The success of ACTO by Paulo Victor Santos indicates potential opportunities for the industrial design industry to create innovative and environmentally friendly products.