Finding your car in a crowded parking lot can be a nightmare. Mac Funamizu has the perfect solution. His concept design, the Fireworks Locator System, uses holographic images of fireworks which is projected above the car when the emitter attached to the top of the car is triggered by a remote.
This could be a great idea, although perhaps different colors or firework signatures need to be developed to prevent an abundance of fireworks holograms set off at the same time from causing even more confusion.
Holographic Fireworks to Find Your Ride
1. Holographic Car Locators - The use of holographic technology to help drivers locate their cars in crowded parking lots presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the automotive industry.
2. Concept Design Solutions - The development of concept designs, such as the Fireworks Locator System, offers disruptive innovation opportunities for designers and inventors.
3. Personalized Firework Signatures - The creation of personalized firework signatures could enhance the effectiveness of the Fireworks Locator System and provide disruptive innovation opportunities for the fireworks industry.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry can explore the integration of holographic car locators to enhance the overall customer experience.
2. Design - The design industry can leverage concept design solutions, like the Fireworks Locator System, to create innovative and practical inventions.
3. Fireworks - The fireworks industry can innovate by developing personalized firework signatures that can be used in the Fireworks Locator System and other holographic applications.