French photographer Alena Gaponova shot girl-about-town Louise Follain in this Parisian editorial for C-Heads.
The streets of Paris are beautiful on their own, but Follain's blunt bangs and shy, red-lipped grin take the images to the next level. Gaponova says, "Louise is a real Parisian girl and she loves life, fun, fashion and animals. Born in Paris, she loves walking down the streets and chilling around historic places." Follain's favorite area is the 'Le Marche des Enfants Rouges,' a marketplace created by war commissioners of King Louis X111 in 1615. Located in the heart of Le Marais, this historic market offers food from many different countries.
Follain is styled casually for a day strolling through the streets. She wears a vintage jacket over a top by Brandy Melville and Urban Oufitters' skirt.
Alena Gaponova Photographed this Parisian Editorial for C-Heads
1. Parisian Street Style - Opportunity for fashion retailers to offer more vintage and bohemian styles, and for photographers to capture street style in unique ways.
2. Local Marketplaces - Opportunity for food companies to expand into local markets and offer diverse international options.
3. Personalized Editorials - Opportunity for publishers to feature unique individuals and their personal stories and preferences in editorial content.
1. Fashion Retail - Retailers can market vintage and bohemian styles to appeal to those interested in Parisian street style.
2. Food and Beverage - Companies can expand into local marketplaces like 'Le Marche des Enfants Rouges' and offer diverse international food options.
3. Publishing - Publishers can capture unique individuals and create personalized editorials that appeal to a wider audience.