2009 Kentucky Derby parties are most certainly one of the highlights of the annual event; it's not just the outfits at the horse races that matter (although we do love any excuse to wear big brimmed hats), it's the Kentucky Derby eve gala fashion that we're really curious about. After all, these are star-studded affairs and the biggest excuse of the season to go over the top with your garb.
Some of the most anticipated celebrity fashion at the 2009 Kentucky Derby, which take places today in Louisville, will undoubtedly be the Derby hats and gowns worn by socialites like Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian. But since the former best friends will be hosting rivaling 2009 Kentucky Derby parties, it's sure to be a battle of the costumes.
"Paris is cohosting the Barnstable Brown Derby Eve bash with boyfriend Doug Reinhardt. The charity gala donates money to benefit diabetes research," eonline says. "Kim is on duty at the Derby Spectacular shindig at Glassworks (hosted last year by Jenny McCarthy)."
Whereas Kim Kardashian's fete costs $125, Paris Hilton isn't letting anyone get to tickets to her swank shindig for under $950!
Check out the gallery for some of the most interesting celebrity fashion at the Barnstable Brown Gala last night. Check back for more pictures of 2009 Kentucky Derby parties soon.
Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian Host Rival Kentucky Derby Parties
1. Celebrity-led Events - Opportunity for event planners to collaborate with high-profile individuals to host exclusive events that attract widespread public attention.
2. Charitable Galas - Opportunity for businesses to host charity events and gain consumer loyalty by supporting a good cause.
3. Fashion-forward Charity Events - Opportunity for fashion brands and designers to collaborate with charity organizations to create fashion-forward events that align with their brand values and create buzz for the cause.
1. Entertainment - Opportunity for businesses to tap into the entertainment industry by hosting events and partnering with high-profile celebrities and influencers.
2. Non-profit - Opportunity for non-profit organizations to increase awareness and revenue by hosting fashion-forward charity events that align with their mission and values.
3. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands and designers to collaborate with non-profit organizations and create clothing lines or exclusive pieces that support the cause and generate positive PR.