The Los Angeles-born artist Jeff Nishinaka creates amazingly intricate paper sculptures. Besides other things, Nishinaka plays with light and shadow -- a large part of the appeal of his work.
Some Of Jeff Nishinaka's artwork includes papercraft hearts, dragonflies, and even a scene from Disney's 'The Lion King' movie. Check out these stunning paper scultures in the gallery to be amazed!
Implications - Although technology is dominating, there are those who prefer more natural material when it comes to creating art. Traditional methods continue to be utilized by artists looking to continue to demonstrate the beauty of artworks outside of photoshop programs and digital manipulation. With society being dominated by technology today, consumers will likely revert back to old school-inspired products that remind them of simpler times.
Jeff Nishinaka's Paper Art Redefines the Substance
1. Traditional Art Methods - Exploring traditional art methods can create disruptive innovation opportunities in a technology-dominated society.
2. Natural Material Artworks - Utilizing natural materials for art can offer disruptive innovation opportunities in a digitally-driven world.
3. Nostalgic Inspiration - Creating art that invokes nostalgia can lead to disruptive innovation in a technology-focused era.
1. Art and Design - The art and design industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities through traditional art methods and natural material artworks.
2. Craft and DIY - The craft and DIY industry can tap into disruptive innovation by promoting nostalgic-inspired art and utilizing natural materials.
3. Entertainment and Media - The entertainment and media industry can leverage disruptive innovation by incorporating traditional art methods and nostalgic inspiration into their content.