Leo Burnett Brussels is selling UEFA Euro 2016 Panini stickers in several European countries and all proceeds will be given to Missing Children Europe.This year the official UEFA Euro 2016 Panini Sticker Album requires collectors to find 680 stickers -- essentially one sticker for every soccer player in the tournament.
Collecting Panini stickers has become somewhat of a ritual for many European boys (and men). The Italian based company has been creating these albums since 1961. The thrill of finding and swapping stickers is similar to trading baseball cards and it's not a cheap endeavor.
Leo Burnett Brussels recognized the sticker craze and found a way to create revenue for a charitable cause. If a collector is going to purchase Panini stickers, why not buy it from a vendor that will give all proceeds to Missing Children Europe? Its a win-win scenario, the consumer gets stickers while supporting a good cause.
Leo Burnett Sells Panini Stickers & Uses Proceeds for Charity
1. Charitable Stickers - Opportunity for companies to create products or services that donate proceeds to charity.
2. Collectibles Market - Opportunity for companies to tap into the lucrative market of collectible items like Panini stickers.
3. Cause Marketing - Opportunity for companies to align their brand with a charitable cause to attract socially-conscious consumers.
1. Advertising - Opportunity for advertising agencies to leverage charitable initiatives in their campaigns and messaging.
2. Sports Merchandising - Opportunity for sports merchandise companies to collaborate with charities and create collectible products.
3. Non-profit Fundraising - Opportunity for non-profit organizations to partner with companies selling collectible items for fundraising purposes.