The creators of Panda Crate reference the science of early childhood development to curate educational boxes that will allow babies to learn "by doing what they do best — playing, exploring, and most importantly, interacting with loving adults in their lives."
Each Panda Crate has a theme that is based on scientific research, is age-appropriate, and facilitates time for parent-child bonding with the help of hands-on activities. From the 'Bond With Me' crate which is appropriate for newborns between zero and two months old to the 'Count With Me' box that expands the child's understanding of numbers and shapes, Panda Crate ensures that the learning curve is gradual and beneficial to little ones.
In addition, a portion of the proceeds of each Panda Crate purchase go toward child development research.
Image Credit: Panda Crate
KiwiCo's Panda Crate is Science-Backed and Stage-Specific
1. Early Childhood Education - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing more science-backed educational products and services for infants and toddlers.
2. Subscription Box Services - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating subscription-based models that cater to specific stages of child development.
3. Parent-child Bonding - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing activities and products that encourage interaction and engagement between parents and young children.
1. Education - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating scientific research into early childhood education programs and curriculum.
2. E-commerce - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Expanding subscription box services to include age-specific products for infants and toddlers.
3. Child Development Research - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Using proceeds from product sales to fund research on child development and create evidence-based solutions.