Irons aren’t the sexiest technology, but the Panasonic Quick Iron makes them a little more attractive. The Quick Iron is designed to make the chore of ironing go faster, which is great because I don’t know anyone who enjoys spending a lot of time ironing.
The Panasonic Quick Iron was displayed at CES 2010, and is now on sale. If you’ve been wasting time ironing your clothes, check out the Panasonic Quick Iron at the links below.
Panasonic Quick Iron Makes Clothes Crisp in Nothing Flat
1. Quick Ironing - The trend of developing irons that make ironing go faster provides disruptive innovation opportunities in the household appliance industry.
2. Time-saving Technology - The trend of creating time-saving technologies like the Panasonic Quick Iron offers disruptive innovation opportunities in the home appliance market.
3. Efficiency Enhancement - The trend of designing appliances that enhance efficiency, such as the Quick Iron, presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the household goods industry.
1. Household Appliance - The household appliance industry can benefit from disruptive innovations that focus on improving ironing efficiency and reducing time spent on ironing.
2. Home Appliance - The home appliance market offers opportunities for disruptive innovation with time-saving technologies such as the Panasonic Quick Iron.
3. Household Goods - The household goods industry can explore disruptive innovations through the development of appliances that enhance efficiency, like the Quick Iron.