Copenhagen-based fashion label Palmes introduces its latest collection made alongside bicoastal podcast How Long Gone. The new range celebrates the kickoff of the tennis season and features three items in total -- it blends together the design language of both contributing efforts and details the items with co-branded accents.
The capsule is made up of a long sleeve white tee and a navy tonal pair of tennis shorts. Both of these are designed with a co-branded tennis ball emblem to follow the overarching theme for the season. The limited-edition tote bag also features a graphic at the front reading 'Palmes Long Gone' in the classic green and blue tonal palette. The collection is launching online tomorrow at Palmes.
Image Credit: Mikael Kennedy
Palmes Works with How Long Gone on a New Collection of Apparel
1. Collaborative Fashion Collections - Collaborating with influencers or other brands can create unique fashion collections that appeal to a wider audience and generate buzz.
2. Limited Edition Capsules - Creating limited edition collections can generate excitement and urgency among customers for a short period of time.
3. Sport-inspired Fashion - Designing fashion collections inspired by popular sports or activities can attract consumers who value both style and function.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can use collaborations and limited edition collections to create buzz and expand their brand's reach.
2. Podcasting - Podcasters can use merchandise collaborations to expand their brand and reach new audiences beyond their usual listeners.
3. Sportswear - Sportswear brands can collaborate with fashion labels to create fashionable yet functional collections that appeal to a wider audience.