The painting-like makeup look featured throughout the Ink photo series will astound people. Using the model as a canvas, beauty artist Sabine Gutwenger transformed her into a stunning work of art. In a way, that can easily be regarded as a comment on the job of a model in general. Yet when people view the painting-like makeup look, they will be more interested in figuring out how to recreate it for a possible Halloween costume.
Shot by photographer Luca Meneghel, the painting-like makeup look is showcased on the stunning face of model Alessandra Barbieri. Posing in a pool of murky water, she has a deathly appearance due in large part to the beauty artist's concentration on whites, blues, grays and blacks.
Ink by Luca Meneghel Will Inspire an Artistic Halloween Costume
1. Artistic Makeup - The trend of painting-like makeup looks provides an opportunity for beauty brands to create artistic makeup products for creative and expressive individuals.
2. Halloween Makeup - The popularity of recreating painting-like makeup looks for Halloween costumes presents an opportunity for makeup artists to offer specialized Halloween makeup services and products.
3. Model as Canvas - The concept of using a model as a canvas for painting-like makeup looks opens up possibilities for collaborations between makeup artists and visual artists, pushing the boundaries of creativity in both industries.
1. Beauty - The trend of painting-like makeup looks creates opportunities for beauty brands to innovate and offer products that cater to the demand for unique and artistic makeup styles.
2. Fashion - The popularity of painting-like makeup looks for Halloween costumes can inspire fashion brands to collaborate with makeup artists and create cohesive fashion and makeup collections that complement each other.
3. Photography - The concept of using models as canvases for painting-like makeup looks can inspire photographers to explore new artistic directions and create visually captivating photo series.