The Paddock Chronograph timepiece is a racing-inspired accessory that will provide car-living consumers with a way to keep a touch of automotive design on their wrist at all times.
The watch features a date disk on the face that features the same font and color scheme that is used in the Formula 1 Pit Board to convey a sense of racing style. The various chronographs on the face are all inspired by the instruments on a vehicle dashboard, which will have wearers feeling as though they are in their favorite sports cars when checking the time.
The Paddock Chronograph timepiece features a Seiko Meca-Quartz movement, is powered by Hybrid technology and has a six-layer dial that is infused with carbon fiber for added durability.
The Paddock Chronograph is Crafted with Carbon Fiber
1. Vehicle-inspired Timepieces - Designing watches with elements from motor sports can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for the watch-making industry.
2. Chronographs and Driving Simulators - Integrating Real Driving Simulators with chronograph timepieces can be an innovative feature for the gaming and watch-making industries.
3. Electric Watches - Making an electric timepiece with a carbon fiber-infused dial like the Paddock Chronograph can be one of the next disruptive innovations in the luxury watch-making industry.
1. Luxury Watch-making - Luxury watch-making industry can benefit greatly from disruptive vehicle-inspired timepieces like the Paddock Chronograph.
2. Automotive Industry - The automotive industry can partner with luxury watch-making companies to develop more vehicle-inspired timepieces.
3. Gaming Industry - Gaming Industry can enter into an innovative partnership with luxury watch-making companies to integrate real driving simulators with timepieces.