Individuals looking to step up their nightly skincare routines will likely benefit from Philosophy’s Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel system.
The system comes with two individual products that are meant to be used in order. The first of them includes detoxifying charcoal gel, which contains activated charcoal that is able to absorb any impurities in the skin, which can then be rinsed off. The next and final step is applying the oxygen foam booster, which delivers re-energizing oxygen straight to the skin. Using the charcoal gel in the system before the oxygen booster ensures that users are able to get the most out of their products, as the oxygen is easier delivered onto cleansed and clarified skin.
The Philosophy Oxygen Peel Set Clarifies the Skin
1. Detoxifying Skincare - The use of detoxifying ingredients like activated charcoal in skincare products is a trend that presents opportunities for companies to differentiate themselves in the market.
2. Oxygen-infused Skincare - The addition of oxygen-infused products like Philosophy's oxygen foam booster is a trend that presents opportunities for companies to provide unique benefits in skincare products.
3. Two-step Skincare - The popularity of two-step skincare routines like Philosophy's Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel system presents opportunities for companies to create innovative pairings of products that complement each other.
1. Skincare Industry - The skincare industry can capitalize on these trends by incorporating detoxifying and oxygen-infused ingredients into their products and marketing two-step routines.
2. Beauty Retail Industry - The beauty retail industry can offer curated sets and pairings of products that promote the benefits of two-step skincare routines with detoxifying and oxygen-infused ingredients.
3. Health and Wellness Industry - The health and wellness industry can capitalize on the trend of incorporating detoxifying ingredients like activated charcoal into skincare products and promote the holistic benefits of using such products.