'Birchbox' recently announced that it will be launching its very own cosmetics collection. Although Birchbox has found great success with the subscription service model, the company is now experimenting with in-house brands.
The new 'Love of Color' makeup line is part of a collaboration between Birchbox and the beauty blogger Tati. The collection boasts stylish products that are designed for single season usage. Some of the items featured in the new collection include creamy eye shadow sticks and colorful lipsticks. The sample-size products allow customers to keep up with current beauty trends without having to commit to a particular product. The Love of Color line is perfect for those who already use the Birchbox service to discover new and exciting beauty brands.
By releasing its own cosmetics collection, Birchbox demonstrates that subscription services can offer in-house products.
This Subscription Service is Launching Its Own Cosmetics Collection
1. In-house Beauty Product Lines - Subscription services like Birchbox are launching their own cosmetics collections to offer an additional layer of customization to customers.
2. Collaborative Product Development - Subscription services like Birchbox are partnering with beauty bloggers and influencers to develop unique and on-trend beauty products.
3. Seasonal Beauty Products - Subscription services like Birchbox are creating makeup lines with single season usage in mind, allowing customers to keep up with trends without committing to specific products long-term.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - The beauty industry is ripe for disruption as subscription services like Birchbox and others are offering innovative ways for customers to discover and purchase products.
2. Subscription Box Services - Subscription box companies like Birchbox are disrupting traditional beauty industry models by offering personalized and curated beauty boxes to customers.
3. Influencer Marketing - New disruptive opportunities exist for beauty influencers to partner with subscription services like Birchbox to develop and launch their own makeup lines.