The latest version of the Owlet Smart Baby Monitor was unveiled this week at CES 2016. The annual Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas is not only a hub for autonomous car concepts and sophisticated mobile products but is also home to an array of child-focused products like this one.
In addition to monitoring a baby's well-being and safety, the Owlet Smart Baby Monitor also boasts heart-tracking capabilities and is app-connected, making it easy to sync with any smartphone. The monitor's accompanying smart sock boasts a sensor that tracks health while warning parents of impending ailments. Furthermore, this device is washable and is soft to the touch, making it gentle enough for babies to wear on their body.
The Latest Model of the Owlet Smart Baby Monitor Was Presented at CES 2016
1. Intuitive Baby Monitors - The Owlet Smart Baby Monitor with its heart-tracking capabilities and app-connectivity has revolutionized the market for baby monitors.
2. Smart Wearables for Children - The Owlet Smart Sock provides a new generation of wearables for babies and young children.
3. Connected Parenting - App-connected baby monitors like the Owlet Smart Baby Monitor make it easier for parents to monitor their child's well-being.
1. Consumer Electronics - Manufacturers of consumer electronics have an opportunity to create innovative child-focused products like smart baby monitors.
2. Healthcare Technology - Companies in the healthcare technology industry can benefit from the development of wearable health monitoring devices such as the Owlet Smart Sock.
3. Childcare Products - The demand for products that assist in the care and monitoring of children, such as the Owlet Smart Baby Monitor, presents growth opportunities for companies producing childcare products.