The Outsiders Division Fall/Winter 2012 collection strays far from the traditional. The brand's unconventional accessory pieces are displayed in a quirky lookbook that features headwear, backpacks and scarves, all presented in a sea of colorfully vibrant prints.
Designers David Mendez Alonso and Tente Banon worked in collaboration to create the visually bold collection that defies the norm. The Outsiders Division Fall/Winter 2012 advertorial features a face-concealed model who sports eye-catching textiles ranging from geometric and sports-themed to animal clad.
From crafty masked accessories and retro-inspired snapbacks to color-blocked carryalls, this electrifying collection is both versatile and visually eye-catching with a wide range of products designed to appeal to the style-savvy urbanite. Exuding a sense of youth and attitude, this memorable accessory line is sure to be a hipster hit.
The Outsiders Division Fall/Winter 2012 Collection is Electric-Hued
1. Unconventional Accessories - The bold collection of unconventional accessories created the market for a new type of fashion product that defies traditional design.
2. Vibrant Prints - The use of colorfully vibrant prints in the collection opened possibilities for an explosion of bold designs in fashion.
3. Face-concealed Models - The use of face-concealed models created an air of mystery in fashion photography that could increase interest in the collection.
1. Fashion Accessories - The collection presented unconventional accessory pieces that depart from the traditional, signaling the need for innovative and unique accessories.
2. Fashion Photography - The use of face-concealed models in advertising creates a different approach in fashion photography that can be applied in other product advertising.
3. Streetwear Fashion - The collection's versatile, youthfully-attitude, and memorable line of accessories speak to a hipster audience; meaning streetwear fashion could grow as a potential new subculture in fashion.