The Outerknown Apex Trunks have been developed by world champion surfer Kelly Slater as a swimwear option for swimmers and aquatic enthusiasts alike that will keep up with their demands. The trunks were developed over the course of two years which included testing by Slater himself and are crafted with a 4.9-ounce recycled polyester fabric. This ensures that the wearer will enjoy a four-way stretch to maximize their mobility in the water, while also offering enhanced water repellency.
The Outerknown Apex Trunks come in an array of color options to choose from, and are further enhanced with stitch-free seams as well as a welded back pocket with a bungee key ring inside. The trunks will back into the back pocket to allow for easier packing when traveling.
The Outerknown Apex Trunks are Sustainable and Functional
1. Eco-friendly Swimwear - Incorporating sustainable fabrics and materials into swimwear to appeal to environmentally conscious consumers.
2. Functional Swimwear - Designing swimwear that can withstand rigorous movement and aquatic activities to cater to serious swimmers and athletes.
3. Customizable Swimwear - Offering a range of color options and personalization features to give consumers a more unique and individualized experience.
1. Athletic Apparel - Developing advanced swimwear that satisfies the demands of serious swimmers and athletes through functional designs and innovative materials.
2. Fashion - Incorporating sustainable materials and eco-friendly practices into the production of swimwear to align with the industry's growing emphasis on sustainability.
3. Travel - Creating swimwear that is easy to pack and travel with, appealing to frequent travelers and those who prioritize convenience.