Keeping jewellery organized and untangled for easy wear is a priority of many fashionistas looking to get dressed up in as little amount of time as possible, making this ornament holder design by SUCK UK an eerie design to choose. The jewellery holder is shaped like a spooky skeleton hand cleverly using the different fingers and limbs as the ideal place to dangle necklaces, bracelets, rings and earrings from.
The Skeleton Hand Jewellery Tidy comically offers a helping hand to hold one's accessories. The holder is shaped and designed to look like a realistic skeleton hand. Each of the fingers and joints are able to move individually thanks to metallic attachments allowing the consumer to arrange the holder how they please to hold their accessories. The base is a wooden basin that can also be used to hold smaller, loose pieces such as earrings.
This Personal Ornament Holder is Shaped Like a Realistic Skeleton Hand
1. Organized Jewellery Storage - The rise of innovative and unconventional designs for organizing jewellery presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the fashion industry.
2. Interactive Ornament Holders - The use of movable parts and interactive features in ornament holders offers a disruptive innovation opportunity in the home decor industry.
3. Spooky Aesthetic - The increasing demand for spooky and eerie designs in fashion and home decor creates a disruptive innovation opportunity for designers and manufacturers.
1. Fashion and Accessories - The fashion and accessories industry can explore new ways to create innovative and functional jewellery storage solutions.
2. Home Decor - The home decor industry can capitalize on interactive ornament holders as unique and eye-catching decor pieces.
3. Design and Manufacturing - Designers and manufacturers can tap into the demand for spooky aesthetics by creating unconventional and visually captivating products.