The 'ORICO' timepiece is an artistic accessory that pushes the boundaries for watchmakers and helps to change perceptions of what a watch can look like or how it can function. Designed by Pouya Hosseinzadeh, the timepiece features a skeletal outer body that is machined from Grade 5 titanium to help enhance the overall durability of the watch. The sapphire crystal lenses used on both the front and rear allow wearers to glance into the internal workings of the accessory for an enhanced user experience.
The 'ORICO' timepiece is rounded off with a mechanical movement along with bronze, copper and white gold-made rotor that further enhances the demure nature of the accessory. Waterproof to 30 meters, the watch is finished with a skeletal silicone band for enhanced durability.
The 'ORICO' Timepiece Has a Machined Grade 5 Titanium Body
1. Artistic Timepiece Designs - Opportunity for watchmakers to create unconventional and visually striking timepieces that challenge traditional norms.
2. Transparent Watch Mechanisms - Potential for watchmakers to incorporate see-through elements in their designs, allowing wearers to observe the internal workings of the timepiece.
3. Materials Innovation in Watchmaking - Chance for watchmakers to experiment with new materials like Grade 5 titanium, bronze, copper, and white gold, to enhance the durability and aesthetic appeal of their timepieces.
1. Watchmaking - Opportunity for watchmakers to embrace unconventional designs and materials, creating timepieces that stand out in the market.
2. Fashion Accessories - Potential for fashion accessory brands to collaborate with watchmakers and offer unique, visually striking timepieces as part of their product offerings.
3. Luxury Goods - Chance for luxury brands to incorporate innovative materials and design elements in their high-end timepieces, appealing to discerning consumers looking for exclusive and cutting-edge accessories.