Organicgirl prides itself on producing all-organic "good clean greens" and is now venturing into a new category with beverages. The brand recently unveiled the newest additions to its assortment, including the Clear Greens Tea and Clear Greens Water. The latter has been recognized as a NEXTY finalist for New Organic Beverage at Natural Products Expo West, as the innovative beverage features a pound of the brand's premium organic greens in an easy-to-drink format.
While the Clear Greens Tea is offered in varieties like Black Raspberry and Chamomile, the Clear Greens Water is also available in flavorful options like Watermelon and Cucumber Mint.
As well as repurposing a beneficial ingredient that might otherwise go to waste, Organicgirl notes that "romaine has just as many electrolytes as coconut water," making it a functional addition to its hydrating beverage range.
Packaged Salad Producer Organicgirl's Drinks Include Leftover Lettuce
1. Lettuce-infused Beverages - There is an opportunity to expand on the trend of using food waste for innovative beverages, creating a new line of healthy options for consumers.
2. Functional Beverages - An opportunity exists to create new functional beverages using natural ingredients that provide multiple health benefits.
3. Innovative Packaging - There is a chance to explore sustainable packaging, using recycled materials or compostable packaging for eco-friendly beverage products.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - The food and beverage industry has several opportunities to incorporate healthy and sustainable ingredients in their products and promote environmental sustainability.
2. Packaging Industry - The packaging industry can develop innovative sustainable packaging options to reduce waste and promote environmental friendliness.
3. Health and Wellness Industry - Health and wellness companies can tap into the trend of functional beverages and create products that appeal to health-conscious consumers looking for natural ingredients and functional benefits.