Amara, "the food technology company known for its trailblazing proprietary technology that locks in the taste, texture and nutrients of fresh baby food meals in a convenient pouch," recently launched the new melt-in-mouth organic toddler snacks, dubbed Organic Smoothie Melts.
The new snacks have no sugar added and were designed to keep "little tummies full and little hands busy." The organic toddler snacks are packed with nourishing fruit and vegetable essentials and come in plant-based and yogurt-based varieties including Beets n' Berries, Carrot Raspberry, and Mango Carrots. Packaged in a resealable bag, the ready-to-eat snacks are shaped in unique forms that encourage both grasping and chewing.
“Parents tell us we’re the only packaged baby food they trust to give their babies – we’re thrilled to continue to grow with our customers to give them better alternatives for their babies and toddlers when they’re on-the-go. We started Amara under the vision of providing families with fresh, healthy, convenient, and affordable baby food and we’ll continue to do that as their babies grow up,” said Amara Founder and CEO Jessica Sturzenegger.
The Organic Smoothie Melts from Amara are recommended for young eaters from 8 months to 4 years of age. The organic toddler snacks are available to purchase online and in select grocery retailers.
Image Credit: Amara
Amara Debuts Organic Toddler Snacks with No Added Sugar
1. Organic Toddler Snacks - There is an opportunity for food companies to develop organic snacks for toddlers with no added sugar, using nourishing fruit and vegetable essentials, and packaged in a resealable bag.
2. Packaged Baby Food Alternatives - There is an opportunity for food technology companies to provide fresh, healthy, convenient, and affordable packaged food alternatives for babies and young children while on-the-go.
3. Encouraging Grasping and Chewing - There is an opportunity for companies to develop unique shaped snack forms and packaging, that encourages both grasping and chewing by young children.
1. Organic Snack Industry - Companies within the organic snack industry can develop and market organic snacks specifically for toddlers, which are packed with nourishing fruit and vegetable essentials and shaped in unique forms that encourage both grasping and chewing.
2. Baby Food Industry - Companies within the baby food industry can develop and market packaged food alternatives for babies and young children, which are fresh, healthy, convenient, and affordable when on-the-go.
3. Packaging Industry - Companies within the packaging industry can provide unique packaging options specifically designed to appeal to young children by encouraging grasping and chewing.