The branding for these organic skin care products was designed by the creative agency 'Suprematika' – which managed to create products that appear highly sophisticated despite their natural inspirations.
There are two collections offered by the 'Snejana Hill Cosmetics' brand – the first of which is inspired by random elements in nature and the second of which is inspired by the city Kyoto and Mount Fuji. The first collection uses black and white imagery in the form of plants, florals and the moon to create sophisticated bottles. The second collection uses color to reveal abstract interpretations of Mount Fuji's landscape.
Most of the ingredients in this collection are organic and the range includes everything from face masks, day creams and night creams to soaps and serums.
These Organic Skin Care Collections are Inspired by Nature
1. Organic Skin Care - Opportunity for developing new all-natural skincare products using organic ingredients.
2. Nature-inspired Branding - Potential for creating sophisticated and visually appealing packaging designs inspired by nature.
3. Abstract Landscapes - Potential to explore abstract interpretations of landscapes in product design and branding.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Opportunity for companies to expand their organic skincare offerings and tap into the growing demand for natural products.
2. Creative Design - Opportunity for creative agencies to specialize in nature-inspired branding and creating visually striking packaging designs.
3. Consumer Goods - Potential for companies in the consumer goods industry to explore innovative product designs and branding strategies inspired by nature.