The legalization of weed is spreading like wild fire, creating an opportunity for business that many people are gravitating towards; one area that is currently gaining attention is the idea of organic marijuana. There is often a stereotype of hippie weed smokers, which this particular service feeds. By focusing on the quality of organic marijuana and the process in which it is made, Flow Kana will attract a specific clientele.
This organic marijuana clientele will be interested in locally sourced product that boast the highest quality natural nutrients as well as a connoisseur grade certificate. By focusing on a different model, one in which the "bring the plant back into the hands of farmers, put it back in nature and under the sun where it belongs," the organic marijuana model attempts to change the current framework.
Flow Kana Offers Farm-to-Table Weed That is Connoisseur Grade
1. Organic Marijuana - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop sustainable cultivation practices and promote organic certification for marijuana.
2. Farm-to-table Weed - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create platforms that connect local marijuana farmers with consumers, ensuring transparency and quality control.
3. Connoisseur Grade Cannabis - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Curate exclusive strains and offer personalized experiences for cannabis connoisseurs.
1. Agriculture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop technology and methods to optimize organic marijuana farming and increase yield.
2. E-commerce - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Build online platforms that connect organic marijuana brands with consumers, providing product information and ordering options.
3. Travel and Tourism - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create marijuana tourism experiences that highlight organic marijuana farms and educate visitors about the cultivation process.