Inspired by the popularity of juicing, Trader Joe's launched the Organic Mighty Turmeric Juice Shots and the Organic No Joke Ginger Juice Shots, both of which have a base of organic coconut water and organic lemon juice. Trader Joe's noticed that some cold-pressed juices and juice shots on the market taste as if they've been watered down and sought to offer products that were both palatable and full of health benefits.
While Trader Joe’s Organic Mighty Turmeric Juice Shots are made with organic turmeric root juice and black pepper—a powerful combination that boosts bioavailability—the Organic No Joke Ginger Juice Shots combine fiery organic ginger root juice with cayenne pepper. The raw, cold-pressed and organic juice shots are sold in the retailer's fresh juice case for just $1.99 each.
Image Credit: Trader Joe's
Trader Joe's Organic Juice Shots are Raw, Cold-Pressed & Full of Flavor
1. Cold-pressed Juice Shots - There’s an opportunity for businesses to create nutrition-packed, flavor-filled and affordable cold-pressed juice shots.
2. Organic Coconut Water Base - An opportunity exists to create innovative products that utilize organic coconut water as a base, which offers a unique flavor profile and also contains electrolytes and nutrients.
3. Turmeric and Ginger Juice Shots - Products that combine turmeric and ginger could be further explored as they offer a powerful and unique flavor profile, and provide numerous health benefits.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry could explore cold-pressed juice shots as a new way of delivering nutrition-packed, flavor-filled drinks.
2. Organic Farming - There’s an opportunity for organic farmers to grow more turmeric and ginger as there is increasing market demand for these ingredients, especially in the form of organic cold-pressed juice shots.
3. Natural Health Industry - The natural health industry could create new products that are inspired by the raw, cold-pressed and organic juice shots trend, providing consumers with access to natural and healthful beverages.