Organic Baby sets itself apart from other baby food producers by making organic baby food that has a shelf life of seven days. In general, it is recognized that store-bought jars of food for infants containing fresh fruits and vegetables should be consumed within two to three days of opening.
Organic Baby's product range includes a puree and a juice, which can be identified by cloud and drop symbols, respectively. The organic baby food pots are sold as sets of four that come in stacked sets much like applesauce or other snack products.
The vibrant organic baby food products are color-coded, making it easy for parents to easily identify the types of ingredients used in each batch.
Organic Family's Organic Baby Food Has a Seven-Day Shelf Life
1. Long-lasting Organic Baby Food - The success of Organic Baby's long-lasting organic baby food could lead to more companies offering the same.
2. Color-coded Organic Baby Foods - The color-coded system used by Organic Baby could be adopted by other organic baby food producers to make it easy for parents to identify the types of ingredients used in baby food.
3. Seven-day Shelf-life Foods - Organic Baby’s seven-day shelf life technology could be applied to other types of food products, providing a convenient and healthy option for consumers.
1. Organic Baby Food Industry - The organic baby food industry can use the seven-day shelf life technology to differentiate its products from non-organic and non-long lasting products.
2. Food Packaging Industry - The food packaging industry can leverage Organic Baby's packaging solution to increase the shelf life of various types of food products.
3. Food Retail Industry - The food retail industry can offer new and innovative organic baby food products with a longer shelf life to attract parents looking for convenient and healthy options for their babies.