The McCafé organic dark roast coffee has been announced as a new product for the US market to provide consumers with easy access to premium java from the comfort of home.
The coffee is crafted using high-grown 100% Arabica beans sourced from Central and South America coffee regions. The coffee is reported to boast notes of cocoa and caramel and is arriving at retailers in a variety of formats for them to enjoy. This includes K-Cup pods, 300-gram whole bean bags, and 300-gram fine ground bags.
Marketing Director for the McCafé Retail Portfolio Danielle Wedge spoke on the new McCafé organic dark roast coffee, saying, "We’re thrilled about offering this elevated coffee-drinking experience exclusively through our retail partners and know McCafé coffee drinkers will love the difference ‘high grown’ brings to the table.”
McCafé Organic Dark Roast Coffee is Launching for At-Home Enjoyment
1. Premium At-home Coffee - Opportunity for coffee retailers to offer premium, high-quality coffee for consumers to enjoy from home.
2. Organic Dark Roast Coffee - Opportunity for coffee brands to market organic dark roast coffee as a premium coffee option.
3. Flexible Coffee Formats - Opportunity for coffee companies to offer coffee in various formats to cater to consumer preferences and convenience.
1. Coffee Retailers - Coffee retailers can take advantage of the trend towards premium at-home coffee to offer more variety of high-quality coffee products.
2. Organic Coffee Brands - Organic coffee brands can market their dark roast coffee as a premium, eco-friendly, and healthy option for coffee drinkers.
3. Coffee Packaging Industry - Coffee packaging companies can innovate their packaging and formats to meet the increasing demand for convenient and eco-friendly coffee products.