Samsung and Open Ceremony have partnered together to create the Opening Ceremony x Samsung phone case collection. These cool pieces will ensure your precious Android is protected and stylish.
Shortly after it was announced that the two aforementioned brands would be working together, the NYC fashion label and South Korean multinational conglomerate released two colorful cases for the Samsung S6 edge+, Galaxy Note 5 and Battery Pack. The cases feature eccentric cheetah and floral patterning as seen within Open Ceremony's Spring/Summer '16 collection.
It has yet to be revealed whether the brands will be extending this collection to include other tech protectors but for now, Android owners and Open Ceremony fans can locate the Opening Ceremony x Samsung collection at the fashion label's webstore.
The Opening Ceremony x Samsung Collection Glamorizes Your Android
1. Co-branded Phone Protectors - The collaboration between Samsung and Opening Ceremony for phone cases showcases the trend of fashion and technology merging.
2. Fashion-tech Collaboration - The partnership between Opening Ceremony and Samsung highlights the growing trend of fashion brands collaborating with tech companies to create stylish phone accessories.
3. Printed Phone Cases - The colorful cheetah and floral printed phone cases represent the trend of personalized and eye-catching phone accessories.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands have an opportunity to collaborate with technology companies to create stylish and protective phone cases.
2. Technology - Tech companies can explore partnerships with fashion labels to tap into the growing demand for fashionable and functional phone accessories.
3. Retail - Retailers can capitalize on the popularity of co-branded phone protectors and offer a wide range of fashionable tech accessories.