In an attempt to promote safe sex and awareness and also just for kicks, Dr. Jason along with Yuri Wong and Chelsea Ng created this Gangnam Style spoof entirely from condoms.
Dr. Jason sings to the viral tune, reminding men to remember to "cap [their] soldier" cause all it takes is "ten seconds and a shot from your banana and oh my God it's over!" Aside from unplanned pregnancies, Dr. Jason also warns of the possibility of contracting STDs and emphasizes the importance of wearing the "rubber glove of love."
If you want, this awesome Gangnam style parody could also be used to avoid those awkward talks with children, although a face-to-face is probably best. In any case, this video is great for awkward, yet hysterical laughter.
Open Condom Style Spoof Promotes Safe Sex While Being Hilarious
1. Safe-sex Parodies - Creating humorous and creative safe-sex narratives in the form of parodies can help promote sexual health and wellness.
2. Condom Branding - Condom companies can use creative branding methods, such as sponsoring safe-sex parodies, to promote product awareness and usage.
3. Viral Health Awareness Campaigns - Creating humorous and attention-grabbing health campaigns, such as this parody, can go viral and spread important health and wellness messages.
1. Sexual Health - Creative marketing methods can help companies in the sexual health industry raise awareness and promote their products.
2. Entertainment - Safe-sex parodies can be a successful way for companies in the entertainment industry to engage audiences on social media.
3. Health Technology - Technological advancements in the sexual health industry can help improve safe-sex practices and reduce the spread of STDs.