One can now achieve an entire network of ceiling lamps without the bother of drilling more holes though drywall. The Ontwerpduo Light Forest system of external tubes allows extended branches of illuminators to be fixed into a larger preexisting network that can travel to all corners of a room.
Made of copper and coated aluminum tubing, the Ontwerpduo Light Forest is reminiscent of factory illumination or the ducting that lines the plaster of an older home or warehouse structure. Designed by Nathan Wierink and Tineke Beunders, these vintage-looking utilitarian fixtures are truly fit for any space.
The Ontwerpduo Light Forest Creates a Stylish Warehouse Ceiling
1. Industrial-inspired Lighting - There is a trend towards industrial-inspired lighting fixtures like the Ontwerpduo Light Forest that bring a vintage, utilitarian aesthetic to any space.
2. Flexible Lighting Networks - The Ontwerpduo Light Forest demonstrates a trend towards flexible lighting systems that allow for the creation of extended branches of illuminators without the need for drilling holes.
3. Retro Lighting Design - The vintage-looking design of the Ontwerpduo Light Forest taps into the trend of incorporating retro aesthetics into modern lighting fixtures.
1. Interior Design - The industrial-inspired and retro design of the Ontwerpduo Light Forest presents disruptive innovation opportunities for interior designers to create unique lighting arrangements.
2. Home Improvement - Flexible lighting networks like the Ontwerpduo Light Forest offer disruptive innovation opportunities for the home improvement industry to provide innovative lighting solutions without extensive installation work.
3. Retail - Retailers can embrace the industrial-inspired lighting trend showcased by the Ontwerpduo Light Forest to create visually appealing store environments that evoke a vintage, utilitarian ambiance.