Audio app giant Spotify launched the Only You in-app experience that curates custom content for consumers based on their audio interests.
The feature uses stored listening data to offer a number of personalized playlists and audio recommendations that align with consumers' tastes. Similar to Spotify's popular Wrapped feature, the Only You in-app experience provides consumers with interactive information like Your Audio Birth Chart, Your Dream Dinner Party, Your Song Year, and more. The new additions build new forms of organic consumer engagement that focus on shareable segments for social media.
Alongside the Only You in-app experience, Spotify released the Blend feature which combines a consumer's musical tastes with a friend's. The Blend feature is exclusive to mobile devices and works for both Apple and Android operating systems.
Image Credit: Tech Crunch, Spotify
Spotify Launched the Custom-Curated Only You In-App Experience
1. Custom-curated Content - Opportunity for personalized curation across industries such as e-commerce, media and entertainment
2. Interactive Engagement - Potential for interactive experiences in areas such as gaming, education, and tourism
3. Collaborative Features - Possibility of incorporating collaborative features across platforms such as social media, dating and job search apps
1. Music Streaming Apps - Opportunity to build custom-curated content for individual users and add collaborative features to enhance user experience
2. Social Media Apps - Potential to incorporate more interactive, personalized features and collaborative elements to attract and retain users
3. E-commerce Platforms - Capability to provide personalized product recommendations and interactive features to enhance customer experience and engagement