The brand new OnePlus smartphone, dubbed the OnePlus 3, is designed to well and truly prove that Chinese smartphone manufacturers can ably and reliably compete with the very best manufacturers from around the world.
What's great about this particular OnePlus smartphone is the fact that it features essentially the same specifications as its predecessor but comes with some very handy improvements and refinements in the form of 6 GB of RAM and an expansive on-board storage capacity of 64 GB. Additionally, this OnePlus smartphone will be equipped with a 5.5-inch Full HD display and dual cameras. Specifically, you will be able to choose between an 8-megapixel video call and selfie camera, and a stronger 16-megapixel camera for regular photos and video.
This is a smartphone that embraces the no-frills philosophy by offering all the fundamental smartphone features in one package.
This OnePlus Smartphone Features Expansive Storage Capabilities
1. Chinese Smartphone Competitiveness - The OnePlus 3 proves that Chinese smartphone manufacturers are capable of competing well with the best global manufacturers.
2. Increased RAM and Storage Capacity - The OnePlus 3's 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of onboard storage demonstrate an increased trend towards more memory and storage in smartphones.
3. No-frills Smartphone Design - The OnePlus 3's focus on offering only fundamental smartphone features shows a trend towards simpler phone designs.
1. Smartphone Manufacturing - The rapidly growing competitive Chinese smartphone market presents an opportunity for manufacturers to innovate new technologies and products.
2. Mobile Memory and Storage - The increasing demand for both memory and storage in smartphones provides opportunities for companies to innovate and create higher capacity products.
3. Mobile Photography - The dual camera system featured on the OnePlus 3 presents an opportunity for companies to develop or enhance high-quality mobile camera technology.