All of these photos are images of people throughout history, of which only one photograph exists. I know, strange! This ‘list’ really appealed to me as it is a strange and befuddling concept once you start to think about it.
What is there not to love about these uber rare snap shots of history? The honoured few people featured on this list:
1. Billy the Kid (1859 - 1881)
2. Moondyne Joe (1826 - 1900)
3. Chief Seattle (circa 1786 - 1866)
4. Bahadur Shah II (1775 – 1862)
5. Constanze Mozart (1762 - 1842)
6. David Owen Dodd (1846 - 1864)
7. Regina Jonas (1902 - 1944)
8. Frederic Chopin (b.1810 d.1849)
9. Joseph Isaac (Ike) Clanton (1847 - 1887)
10. Mary Jane Seacole (1805-1881)
Single Photo Icons of History
More Stats +/-
Future Festival: 2 for 1 Flash Sale!
Street Art History Lessons
LEGO For History
Monochrome Embroidery-Accented Sneakers
Free 2019 Report & eBook
Get the top 100 trends happening right NOW -- plus a FREE copy of our award-winning book.
Our Research Methodology
This article is one of 350,000 experiments. We use crowd filtering, big data and AI to identify insights.
Historical Figures Captured On Film Only Once
- By: CowbagMar 4, 2009