Something that is becoming increasingly popular is speedy delivery services, which now extends to on-demand cash. This banking service involves a human ATM that comes to meet you with cash, further improving your access. Nimbl is hoping to make automated telling more mobile by utilizing human helpers and an app.
The on-demand cash service is currently only available in San Francisco and New York City. The iOS application features a simple interface that allows users to pick the amount they want to withdraw and GPS logs the location. The app will give an estimated delivery time, which users can accept. The runners complete the transaction at an agreed meeting place and users pay using Venmo, a platform similar to PayPal. All Nimbl helpers have to have a background check performed.
Nimbl is a Mobile App That Offers On-Demand Cash Delivered by Human Helpers
1. Speedy Delivery Services - Speedy delivery services are becoming increasingly popular and can be extended to on-demand cash.
2. On-demand Cash - On-demand cash services are being enabled through mobile apps and human helpers.
3. Mobile Banking - Mobile banking apps that facilitate on-demand cash delivery have the potential to disrupt traditional ATM services.
1. Fintech - Fintech companies can leverage on-demand cash services to enhance mobile banking experiences for customers.
2. Delivery Services - Delivery service companies can explore partnerships with on-demand cash providers to offer additional value to their customers.
3. Security and Background Check Services - Security and background check service providers can cater to the growing demand for trusted human helpers in on-demand cash transactions.