Tabletop games have grown immensely in popularity recently as consumers seek out non-digital pastimes to play with friends or family, which is seeing new variations like the 'On Tour' board game come about.
The travel-focused board game works by having players traveling across the USA with their band over the course of 100 days. The game integrates a roll and write play style that has between one and four players roll dice to see how things will progress for each of the participants.
The 'On Tour' board game is suitable for players aged 12 and up, and comes with reusable maps that have players charting their course across the country with a strategy in mind to beat their opponents.
The 'On Tour' Board Game Has Players Travel Across the USA
1. Travel Board Games - As consumers continue to seek out non-digital pastimes, developing board games that incorporate travel themes can offer a disruptive innovation opportunity.
2. Roll and Write Play Style - Incorporating this type of play style in board games can bring a fresh twist to traditional gameplay, creating a disruptive innovation opportunity.
3. Reusable Maps - Developing board games with reusable maps can attract more eco-conscious consumers, creating a disruptive innovation opportunity.
1. Toy and Game Manufacturing - The toy and game manufacturing industry can capitalize on the increasing popularity of tabletop games by developing similar products that cater to the market's desire for non-digital pastimes.
2. Tourism/travel Industry - Developing travel-themed board games can attract potential customers to the tourism/travel industry, who may be interested in exploring the country while playing a game.
3. Sustainable Products Industry - Manufacturers who create board games with reusable maps can tap into the growing trend of eco-consciousness, potentially attracting a new set of consumers looking for more sustainable products.