These Oliver Barbieri 'Tilting City' pictures make New York City look like a mini model. The photographer turns the lens of his camera, shifting and tilting it until some of the photo is blurry and other parts are perfectly clear.
The super-cool photographs feature numerous well-known areas of New York City, all from a bird's eye view, making you feel a bit like a giant looking onto a tiny fake city. I think these Oliver Barbieri 'Tilting City' pictures are pretty artistic, giving the viewer a unique perspective of the famous city.
These Oliver Barbieri 'Tilting City' Photos Look Like Mini Models
1. Bird's-eye Perspective - There is an opportunity to innovate in aerial photography to create new, eye-catching perspectives of cities like New York City.
2. Tilt-shift Photography - There is an opportunity to innovate in photography by exploring the use of tilt-shift lenses to create miniature-looking models of real-life cities or objects.
3. Artistic Manipulation of Images - There is an opportunity for artists and photographers to explore creative manipulation of images using techniques like tilting and blurring to create unique perspectives.
1. Photography - The photography industry can explore new techniques like the use of tilt-shift lenses to create unique and artistic images of cities and objects, thus attracting more customers.
2. Tourism - The tourism industry can utilize artwork such as Oliver Barbieri's 'Tilting City' to highlight the beauty of famous cities from unique angles, attracting more visitors to those places.
3. Advertising - The advertising industry can make use of artistic images like Oliver Barbieri's 'Tilting City' to create eye-catching campaigns that capture the attention of potential customers.