As the summer rolls in, the release of the Oliberté MAGADO and NAVIRO shoes are a welcome addition to the warmer months. Oliberté is a socially-conscious footwear company that manufactures laid-back shoes like loafers, deck shoes and sneakers in various African countries.
Despite the social mission to help build a middle class in Africa, Oliberté knows that as a sustainable business it can't thrive on social good alone -- its kicks, including the new Oliberté MAGADO and NAVIRO are appealing to à la mode city slickers like the Hypebeast crowd. Oliberté's summer styles juxtapose typically fall colors and materials -- namely brown, tan, black sheen, navy blue, dark grey, brown, Nubuck and vegetable tanned leather -- with sun-filled nautical wear that won't have anyone kicking rocks.
Oliberte MAGADO website
Oliberte MAGADO Twitter
Oliberte MAGADO Facebook
The Oliberte MAGADO and NAVIRO Shoes are Made in Ethiopia
1. Socially-conscious Footwear - Opportunity for companies to combine social mission with appealing designs to attract conscious consumers.
2. Summer Styles with Fall Colors - Opportunity to create unique fashion pieces that mix contrasting seasonal elements.
3. African-made Shoes - Growing demand for footwear made in Africa presents an opportunity for companies to tap into this market.
1. Footwear - Footwear companies can innovate by incorporating social missions and unique design elements into their products.
2. Fashion - Fashion industry can explore the potential of combining contrasting seasonal elements in their clothing lines.
3. Manufacturing - Manufacturing companies can explore the growing market for African-made products and develop partnerships in African countries.