The Old Trapper Beef Jerky is being launched in a larger serving size to meet consumer demand for bigger package options. The product is arriving in a new 18-ounce package that's perfect for families to share on road trips or when heading out on a hiking trip. The product can be found at participating retailers nationwide, and comes in all four of the brand's signature flavors including Old Fashioned, Teriyaki, Peppered and Hot & Spicy.
The 18-ounce Old Trapper Beef Jerky is priced at $21.99 and is also great for pantry stocking to keep the product on hand for snacks. The new product size speaks to increasing consumer demand for more value as they seek to stretch their dollar as far as possible.
Old Trapper Beef Jerky Now Comes in an 18-Ounce Bag
1. Family-sized Snacks - Opportunity to develop more snacks in larger family-size packages to meet growing consumer demand for value and convenience.
2. Value-driven Packaging - Opportunity to design and market larger packaging options that offer greater value to consumers who seek cost-effective solutions to their snacking needs.
3. Shared Consumption - Opportunity to create snack products that encourage shared or group consumption, catering to trends in social snacking and on-the-go family outings.
1. Jerky Products - Jerky brands can explore larger package sizes and shared consumption concepts to drive growth and serve consumer demand for value and convenience.
2. Snack Foods - Snack food manufacturers can tap into the trend for family-sized and social snacks, delivering products that are convenient, shareable, and offer good value for money.
3. Food Packaging - Food packaging companies can develop innovative solutions aimed at providing larger and more value-driven packaging for snack products that cater to evolving consumer needs in terms of cost and convenience.