If you're looking for a way to jazz up your patio-seating, these 'Oh, Hello Friend' DIY marquee lights are a step in the right direction. When the weather gets warmer, patios are one of the first places that people flock to -- with a drink in hand.
People take pride in decorating their home for parties and get-togethers, so the patio area should not be any different. The average estimate given when stores and restaurants are looking to get a custom-made light sign is $2,000. If you're like most people that's a pretty big chunk of cash to hand over for something you could do on your own.
It may not be easy, but it will definitely give you some stories and will bolster your creative credentials. According to the Oh, Hello Friend DIY marquee lights tutorial, you'll need cardboard letters, spray paint, string lights, a drill and a Xacto knife. Just think, with the help of this tutorial you can quite literally have your name in big lights; it doesn't matter that those lights happen to be in your backyard.
These 'Oh, Hello Friend' DIY Marquee Lights Will Prepare You for Fame
1. DIY Marquee Lights - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating DIY marquee lights kits for consumers to personalize and decorate their spaces.
2. Custom Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Offering affordable and customizable home decor solutions for parties and events.
3. Outdoor Lighting - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing innovative and eco-friendly outdoor lighting options for patios and gardens.
1. Craft and Hobby Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Providing DIY kits and materials for craft enthusiasts to create personalized home decor items.
2. Event Planning Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Offering unique and affordable decor options for event planners and party organizers.
3. Lighting Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing energy-efficient and customizable lighting solutions for both indoor and outdoor spaces.