The 'BEND' modular office sofa has been designed by Spain-based Stone Designs for ACTIU as a customizable furniture solution for workplaces looking to enhance collaboration and more.
The furniture is made with four modules that can be connected together in a number of different ways to accommodate individuals sitting on their own or those looking to sit together. This would allow for impromptu conversations, relaxed meetings and more to make open office spaces more functional for workers.
The 'BEND' modular office sofa can also be paired with tables and planters to offer a place to work independently or keep greenery for a touch of naturalistic decor. The furniture speaks to the need for more interactive decor solutions as professionals head back into the office.
Image Credit: ACTIU
The 'BEND' Modular Office Sofa Allows for Collaborative Seating
1. Customizable Workplace Seating - The trend of customizable furniture for workplaces looking to enhance employee collaboration and flexibility.
2. Modular Office Furniture - The trend of modular furniture that can be connected in different ways to accommodate individual and group seating.
3. Interactive Office Decor - The trend towards more interactive decor solutions such as furniture paired with tables and planters for naturalistic touch.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - An opportunity for furniture manufacturers to focus on developing modular office furniture solutions that can be easily customized and adapted to different office needs.
2. Office Space Management - An opportunity for office space management companies to collaborate with furniture manufacturers to provide different customizable seating options for collaboration and flexibility in the workplace.
3. Interior Design - An opportunity for interior designers to incorporate more interactive decor solutions into office spaces to enhance employee collaboration and well-being.